Peruvian Chile Lime White Bean Hummus Recipe
1 1/2 cups
Active Prep: 10 min
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 Tbsp. Peruvian Chile Lime Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Freeze Dried Scallions
- 1 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. to 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
Add all Savory items to cart
In a food processor, pulse beans, Peruvian Chile Lime, cilantro, scallions, garlic and lime juice until blended. With food processor running, slowly pour in olive oil in a thin stream until desired consistency is reached. Season with additional Peruvian Chile Lime, lime juice and salt to taste.
Great as a dip with pita chips and veggies or as a spread on a quesadilla or sandwich wrap.
Dia, Savory Spice—Bend, OR