Pike Place Protein Marinade Recipe
1 1/2 cups
Cook: 10 min
- 1 large orange, zest grated and juiced to include some pulp
- 3 Tbsp. Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Pike Place Protein Rub
- 1 to 2 pounds of your favorite protein
Add all Savory items to cart
This marinade will work for any protein, but we love it on salmon or boneless chicken breasts or thighs.
Whisk together all ingredients (except 2 tsp. of the Pike Place and the protein) to create a marinade. Pour over your favorite protein and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight. Remove protein from marinade, reserve marinade, and cook protein to desired temperature. Sprinkle finished protein with reserved 2 tsp. Pike Place. To create a sauce with reserved marinade, simmer in a small saucepan until thickened, about 15 min.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen