Pumpkin Turkey Chili Recipe
6 to 8 servings
Prep: 15 min.
Cook: 40 min.
- 2 Tbsp. Hatch Green Chile Powder, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Aji Amarillo Chile Powder, divided
- 2 tsp. Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle, divided
- 2 tsp. Salt & Pepper Tableside Seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, divided
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can great northern white beans, drained
- 1/2 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 8 oz. salsa verde
- Optional garnish: fresh cilantro, sour cream, pumpkin seeds
Mix half the amount of each spice and seasoning with the diced green chiles and ground turkey until well combined. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add seasoned ground turkey mixture and cook until browned and cooked through. Add broth, beans, pumpkin puree, salsa verde, and remaining half of the spices to the pot. Mix well and simmer with the lid on for about 30 min.
Serve garnished with fresh cilantro, sour cream, and pumpkin seeds if desired. Delicious with our Savory Spice Shop Corn Bread.THANKS TO