Raritan River Herb & Chipotle Seasoning Recipe
- 7.97 oz. * Extra Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
- 1.23 oz. * Kosher Salt
- 1.84 oz. * Mexican Oregano
- 1.08 oz. * Granulated Onion
- 1.23 oz. * Ground Cumin Seeds
- 1.54 oz. * Dehydrated Minced Orange Peel
- .31 oz. * Chipotle (Morita) Chiles
- .62 oz. * Cilantro
- .15 oz. * Spearmint
- .04 oz. * Turkish Bay Leaves
Add all Savory items to cart
The Garden State may be small in size but is certainly big in personality. That can be seen in the faces of the people, as well as the flavors of the food. This blend was created with that personality in mind and it certainly has some kick! We precisely handcrafted this blend by mixing pepper, salt, Mexican oregano, onion, orange peel, chipotle, cilantro, spearmint and bay. Mix 2-3 tbsp. of spice in 1 cup of sour cream for a zesty dip. Also spice up your next batch of vegetables. Additionally use on steak, chicken, and seafood.
Combine ingredients and store in an airtight container.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen