Recipe: Red Bell Pot Roast
Simply seasoned with Red Bell Ranch, this is an easy weeknight meal that's sure to please the meat and potato crowd.
- 1 1/2 lbs. pot roast (chuck roast works well)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 Spice 'n Easy Red Bell Ranch packet
- 2 cups carrots, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 russet potato, diced large
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced peperoncini
Melt the butter in the slow cooker and add the beef broth. Whisk in the Red Bell Ranch packet to combine. Place the pot roast in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours or low for 4 hours until roast is tender. Remove the roast from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return the roast to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with a fresh loaf of bread to soak up the delicious broth.