Red Wine Whole Seed Mustard Recipe
Cook: 5 min
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 cup Black Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Optional seasonings (choose one):
- 1 Tbsp. Pike Place Protein Rub
- 1 Tbsp. Black Dust Cowboy Coffee Rub
Add all Savory items to cart
Make this plain or add your seasoning of choice.
Mix all ingredients in a glass container (or other non-metal container). Seal and let stand for 24 to 48 hours. Place all or part of the mixture in a blender and blend to desired consistency. Add water to thin the mustard if needed. Add salt to taste if desired. Mustard will be very potent; let stand in a cool, dark spot until desired heat level is reached then refrigerate to maintain desired heat level.
Savory Spice—South End/Charlotte, NC