Remoulade Slaw Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Hungarian Sweet & Spicy Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Tomato Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Black River Creole
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Celery Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 mini sweet pickles, finely diced
- 2 tsp. Cajun Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 3 cups white cabbage, shredded*
- 1 carrot, shredded*
Add all Savory items to cart
*If you don't want to shred the cabbage and carrot yourself, feel free to get a bagged coleslaw veggie mix.
Whisk mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce together. Mix in spices, fresh parsley, diced pickles, and hot sauce (if using). Add shredded cabbage and carrots and fold into mayonnaise mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve on the side of fried seafood or chicken or try on our Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy!
Savory Spice Test Kitchen