Recipe: Salmon Za'Atar Salad
Add a little Mediterranean flair to salmon salad with this easy customer submitted recipe.
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Za'Atar Seasoning
- 1 to 2 large pinches Maldon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 (2.5 oz.) pouch skinless, boneless salmon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced cilantro
- For serving: celery sticks, pita chips
Mix mayonnaise with lemon juice, Za'Atar, and salt. Add salmon and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with celery sticks and pita chips on the side.