Santa's Beef Stroganoff Recipe
4 to 5 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs. tenderized cubed steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Bohemian Forest
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Add all Savory items to cart
Season the steak strips with a mix of flour, smoked salt, and ½ tsp. Bohemian Forest. In a large skillet, quickly brown them on both sides in the olive oil and butter. Remove the steak from the pan. Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the mushroom soup, beef broth, wine, and 1 Tbsp. Bohemian Forest. Stir well until everything is well mixed and heated throughout.
Serve over egg noodles or rice.