Sautéed Summer Vegetables Recipe
4 to 6 servings
Active Prep: 5 min
Cook: 8 min
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Country Onion Herb Veggie Shaker
Add all Savory items to cart
This recipe was submitted by Savory fan Jeni Pittard, the blogger behind Jeni’s Kitchen.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add vegetables and garlic. Cook for 6 to 8 min., tossing occasionally, until vegetables are tender but still have a slight bite to them. Sprinkle with Country Onion Herb Veggie Shaker, stir to incorporate, and serve.
Serve as a side with roasted or grilled meats. Alternatively, serve as a main dish over rice or noodles.