Sauteed Summer Vegetables Recipe
4 to 6 servings
Active Prep: 5 min
Cook: 8 min
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. choice of seasoning:
- County Clare Seasoning Salt
- Wash Park All-Purpose Seasoning
Add all Savory items to cart
This recipe was submitted by Savory fan Jeni Pittard, the blogger behind Jeni’s Kitchen.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add vegetables and garlic. Cook for 6 to 8 min., tossing occasionally, until vegetables are tender but still have a slight bite to them. Sprinkle on choice of seasoning, stir to incorporate, and serve.
Serve as a side with roasted or grilled meats. Alternatively, serve as a main dish over rice or noodles.
Jeni Pittard, Savory website customer