Simple Family Chili Recipe
4 to 6 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef (or ground meat of your choice)
- 1 oz. Family Style Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Black Canyon Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Mild Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Sliced Onion
- 1/2 tsp. Roasted Granulated Garlic
- 1 (15 oz.) dark kidney beans
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes
Add all Savory items to cart
The longer the chili simmers, the better it tastes! Also great when reheated the next day.
Brown meat over medium-high heat, then drain if needed. Add spices, beans, and tomatoes. Simmer for at least 30 min.
Serve with sour cream, corn, grated cheese, or diced onions.
Laurel Jacobs, Savory Spice—Atlanta, GA