Slow Cooked Vindaloo Beef Recipe
6 to 8 servings
- 4 Tbsp. Vindaloo
- 2 Tbsp. Liquid Tamarind Paste Concentrate
- 5 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Roasted Granulated Garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Sliced Onion
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil or ghee
- 3 to 4 lb. chuck or brisket, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chiles
Add all Savory items to cart
If you like heat, add fresh green chiles or Ground Green New Mexican Chiles to taste.
Mix Vindaloo, tamarind concentrate, vinegar, granulated garlic, and onion. Coat cubed beef with mixture and marinade from 4 to 24 hours. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook until beef is browned on all sides. Add to slow cooker with Rotel. Cook on low for 4 to 9 hours.
Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.THANKS TO
Laurel Marvin Jacobs from Atlanta adapted this recipe from Rick Stein.