Super Quick Bloody Mary Mix Recipe
Active Prep: 5 min
- 1/4 cup Tomato Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Real Dill Rimming Salt, plus more to rim glasses
- 2 tsp. Horseradish Powder
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice, plus more to rim glasses
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 dashes aromatic bitters
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add all Savory items to cart
In a small pitcher, combine Tomato Powder, Rimming Salt, and Horseradish Powder. Slowly pour in water while stirring to prevent clumps from forming. Add lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire Sauce, bitters, and hot sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Moisten the rims of 4 glasses with lemon or lime juice and dip in Rimming Salt. Fill glasses with ice and carefully pour in bloody mary mix.
To spike, add 2 to 3 Tbsp. vodka or tequila into each glass and top with Bloody Mary Mix. For an added touch, chill your glasses before serving for at least 1 hour. Garnish with spears of olives, cheese cubes, cooked sausage or shrimp, pickled hot peppers, lime wedges, cornichon pickles, and/or celery.
Adapted from Mike Johnston by Ashlee Redger