Recipe: Tangy Hot Pepper Deviled Eggs
Super quick deviled eggs recipe using Hot Pepper Vinegar Barbecue Sauce in place of mustard and vinegar. You get a zing in every bite!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Hot Pepper Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Salt & Pepper Tableside Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Freeze-Dried Chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 to 2 tsp. choice of paprika-based seasoning like:
- Cape Hatteras Smoked Seafood Seasoning
- Table Mountain All-Purpose Seasoning
- Homestead Seasoning
- Old Market All-Purpose Seasoning
Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolks and mix them with mayo, Hot Pepper Vinegar Barbecue Sauce, Salt & Pepper Tableside, and chives. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with seasoning of choice and more chives for garnish.