Recipe: Greek Grilled Chicken Salad
A refreshing Greece-inspired chicken salad that has layers of herby flavors.
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. your choice of seasoning:
- Mt. Eolus Greek Style Seasoning
- Mt. Olympus Greek Style Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic
For the chicken:
- 1 lb. boneless chicken tenders
- 1/2 tsp. Mayan Sea Salt
For the salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 to 10 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. capers
Whisk together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl. Place chicken tenders in a food storage bag. Pour half of the dressing over chicken, seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 min. Meanwhile, prep vegetables for salad and toss everything but feta and capers together in a large salad bowl. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill marinated chicken tenders until charred and cooked through, a few min. per side. Remove chicken from grill and sprinkle with sea salt. Stir feta and capers into remaining dressing. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve tossed salad topped with whole, sliced or chopped grilled chicken tenders.
You can omit the romaine lettuce and toss the chopped chicken tenders with the veggies and dressing for a dairy-free chicken salad to serve as a sandwich or wrap.