Recipe: Truffle Salt & Horseradish Deviled Eggs
Everyone's favorite holiday and potluck appetizer, upgraded with truffle salt and horseradish.
- 1 tsp. Horseradish Powder
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. Italian Black Truffle Sea Salt, plus more to taste
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, shells removed
In a small bowl, mix the horseradish powder and vinegar to form a paste. Stir in butter, mayonnaise, and salt. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, leaving whites intact. Add yolks to the horseradish mixture. Mash with a fork until filling is smooth. Taste and add more truffle salt if desired. Use a spoon or piping bag to fill each egg white half with a little of the mixture. Serve cold.