Wasabi Edamame Dip Recipe
Active Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen shelled edamame
- 2 Tbsp. * Wasabi Powder
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- 3 Tbsp. * Asian Style Sprinkle
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. tamari or soy sauce
Add all Savory items to cart
Boil edamame according to package directions, drain and set aside to cool. Mix wasabi powder with 2 Tbsp. of the water to form a paste; set aside. Toast Asian Sprinkle in a small skillet over medium heat for a few minutes until fragrant. Process edamame, wasabi paste, toasted Asian Sprinkle and remaining ingredients in a food processor, adding remaining water (or more) as needed until mixture is smooth.
Serve with rice crackers and carrots for a great snack.