White Wine Mustard Recipe
Cook: 15 min
- 1/2 cup Mild Yellow Mustard Powder
- 5 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 4 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
Optional seasonings (choose one):
- 1 Tbsp. Chilean Merquen Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Mild Yellow Curry Powder
Add all Savory items to cart
Make this plain or add your seasoning of choice.
For mild mustard, combine liquids and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in dry ingredients. For hotter mustard, mix all ingredients together at room temperature. Transfer to a glass or other non-metal container. Seal and let sit in a cool, dark spot until desired heat level is reached then refrigerate to maintain desired heat level.
Savory Spice—South End/Charlotte, NC