Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe
6 to 8 servings
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Supreme Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold margarine/butter, cut up into small cubes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. self-rising flour
- 1 Tbsp. Georgia Peach Spice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Add all Savory items to cart
This recipe was submitted to us by customer Jenni Pittard. It’s her mother-in-law Cheryl's signature dish and Jeni published the original recipe on her blog Barefoot in the Kitchen.
For filling: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend together all ingredients and pour into a greased 9-inch square baking dish (or similar).
For topping: Using a pastry blender, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle topping evenly over the filling. Bake for 30 min., until topping is golden and bubbly.
This sweet side dish is a perfect complement to a Thanksgiving turkey or Christmas ham.
Jeni Pittard, Savory Spice customer