Pitmaster 'Cue Kit
BBQ Dry Rub & Spice Kit
While we have an array of smoky, sweet, peppery, and spicy bbq rubs, we know that some people just like to do it themselves! This Pitmaster ‘Cue Kit brings the flavors and ingredients of the best barbecue in the country right to your backyard. This is the ultimate gift for any barbecue aficionado.
The recipes in this kit are based on classic barbecue styles for different regions, flavor profiles, and proteins. Use our recipes as a starting place but don’t be afraid to customize. Whether you’re swapping a different type of paprika, tweaking the ratios, or adding your own aromatic ingredients, you’ll end up with a barbecue creation all your own.16 spices + 12 Rub Recipes + 10 Mop Recipes = BBQ Bliss
Pitmaster ‘Cue Kit Contains the following:
• 8oz bags of: Salt & Pepper Tableside Seasoning, California Paprika
• 4oz bags of: Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle, Mild Chili Powder, Extra Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
• 1oz bags of: Organic Ground Cumin Seeds, Regular Yellow Mustard Powder
• ½ oz bags of: Ground Chinese Cassia Cinnamon, Premium French Thyme, Ground Cayenne Chiles, Celery Seeds, Crushed Red Pepper, Ground Coriander Seeds, Mexican Oregano, Mexican, Ground Jamaican Allspice Berries, Hickory Smoke Flavoring
Essential BBQ Equipment
• Dash, Pinch, Smidgen Measuring Spoons – These are smaller than the standard measuring spoons found in most kitchens and can be helpful when you have a strong ingredient that is best in small doses.
• Sieve – Barbecue rubs can sometimes clump up, making it difficult to fully blend and incorporate all of the spices. If this happens, push the blended rub through the 15-20 mesh sieve included in this kit.
• BBQ Rub Shaker – The best way to keep your BBQ rubs fresh is to store them in a sealed container, away from light and heat.
Pitmaster ‘Cue Kit Recipe Book
• 12 BBQ Rub Recipes like: Base BBQ Rub, Tex Mex BBQ Rub, BBQ Chicken Rub, Pork All-Purpose BBQ Rub, Carolina BBQ Rub, and more!
• 10 BBQ Mop Recipes: What, exactly, is a mop? Thinner than BBQ sauce, a mop is brushed onto the meat throughout the cooking process, similar to basting. Our recipes include: All-Purpose BBQ Mop, Beer Mop, Black Pepper Vinegar Mop, Texas Beef Mop, and more!