Recipe: Super Easy Savory Dip
This really is the easiest dip recipe ever. Change it up each time for your audience: tailgating, backyard barbecue, book club, holiday potluck, etc.
- 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. of your favorite Savory Spice Signature Seasoning
Here are some seasoning ideas to get you started:
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Peruvian Chile Lime Seasoning
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Castle Peak Cheese Sprinkle
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Red Rocks Hickory Smoke Seasoning
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Caribbean All-Purpose Curry Powder
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Dill Dip
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. Asian Style Sprinkle
You can use almost any of our handcrafted seasonings to create an easy yet impressive dip based on the flavors you’re in the mood for: cheesy, BBQ, Southwestern, spicy, salty, curry, herbs, pepper, onion, garlic, and more. Explore our signature seasonings and spice blends for flavor ideas.
Mix seasoning of choice into sour cream or yogurt to taste. It’s best to let the dip chill for at least 30 min. to let the flavors meld.