Recipe: Chile Sesame Noodles
If you whip up the dressing and chop the veggies while the noodles cook, this dish comes together in no time. We love that it's delicious warm or cold.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Korean Red Pepper Chile Threads, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic (or 4 fresh cloves, minced)
- 8 oz. soba or egg noodles
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
This recipe is delicious with 1 Tbsp. Portuguese Fermented Chile Flakes in place of Korean Red Pepper Chile Threads. The fermented chiles are available in-store only at any of our Colorado locations.
For dressing: Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
For noodles: Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with dressing to taste while noodles are still warm. Fold in carrots and snow peas. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Great warm or cold.