Recipe: Lemon Dill Orzo with Paprika-Crusted Chicken
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 lb. orzo pasta
- 12 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach
- Grated zest and juice of 2 large lemons
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 to 2½ pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 to 1½ cups bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. Cantanzaro Herbs
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Hungarian Sweet & Spicy Paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a saucepan, bring broth, 2½ Tbsp. of the butter, salt, and pepper to a boil. In a 3-quart baking dish, mix orzo, feta, dill, spinach, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Pour broth mixture over orzo and stir once to incorporate.
Trim excess fat from the chicken thighs. Coat chicken thighs with remaining 2½ Tbsp. melted butter. Roll chicken thighs in a mixture of bread crumbs, Cantanzaro Herbs, and paprika, and lay pieces evenly spaced in the baking dish with the orzo mixture.
Bake until orzo is tender and cooking liquid is creamy, 40 to 45 min. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake 5 min. longer. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 to 10 min. before serving.