Spice 'n Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (12 oz.) box tri-colored rotini
- 1 cup thinly sliced or diced carrots (about 3 carrots)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery (about 2 to 3 stalks)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 package Horseradish Dill Dip & Spread Spice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (12 oz.) can tuna or chicken
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
Add all Savory items to cart
*The Green Goddess Dip & Dressing Spice 'n Easy is also excellent in this recipe. If you use the Green Goddess, process dressing ingredients in a blender before coating pasta.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. Stir carrots, celery, and peas into pasta and set aside to cool. In a separate bowl, combine Spice 'n Easy mix, yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and salt & pepper to taste. Pour over pasta and stir until evenly coated. Gently fold in tuna or chicken and hard-boiled eggs. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve pasta cold.