Recipe: Black Bean & Corn Salsa
A fresh and colorful salsa, perfect for topping almost anything.
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced*
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. your choice of seasoning:
- Canyon Road Red Enchilada Seasoning
- Peruvian Chile Lime Seasoning
- Taco Seasoning
- San Andreas Achiote Rub
*De-seed the jalapeno for a mild salsa. This recipe was adapted from Culinary Hill's Black Bean Salsa.
Stir together all ingredients and serve cold or room temperature.
Top tacos, quesadillas, or enjoy with tortilla chips.