BBQ Street Corn Recipe
- 6 ears corn, in their husks
- 1 Tbsp. choice of BBQ rub:
- Red Rocks Hickory Smoke Seasoning
- Long’s Peak Pork Chop Spice
- Black Hills BBQ Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
Add all Savory items to cart
Cooking corn in the husk allows it to cook in its own moisture and makes it much easier to take the husk off. If desired, finish corn on the grill to get some char and color before brushing on the mayonnaise mixture.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set corn (in their husks) on a baking sheet and bake for about 35 min. In the meantime, mix BBQ rub of choice, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Remove corn from oven and let it cool. Peel back husks; remove husks if desired or leave on for a sort of “handle” for the corn. (For char and color, grill corn over high heat for about 5 to 10 min.) Liberally brush on the mayonnaise mixture to thoroughly coat the ears of corn. Finish the corn by sprinkling all sides with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese and chives.
Serve with your favorite BBQ protein and sides.