Three Holiday Menus
Comforting Crowd Pleasers
- Appetizer: Horseradish Dill Dip & Spread Spice ‘n Easy with sliced veggies
- Entrée: Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib Roast
- Sides: Creamy Corn Casserole and Bucktown Mustard Brussels
- Dessert: Coconut Cream Pie
- Drink: Chai Cranberry Fizz
Feed your guests well with the prime rib roast, which uses ‘Cue Glue and Flat Irons Prime Rib Rub to create an incredibly flavorful crust. For a killer next-day leftovers sandwich, thinly slice prime rib and spread some crusty bread with any leftover Horseradish Dill Dip & Spread. Top with pickles or red onion and you’re guaranteed to have a new favorite ‘wich.
- Appetizer: Roasted Sweet Potato Hummus
- Entrée: Maple Garam Masala Glazed Ham
- Sides: Spiced Apple Bake Spice ‘n Easy and Capitol Hill Green Beans
- Dessert: Espresso & Cocoa Pecan Pie
- Drink: Savory Spiced Soda
Add some bold flavors to your table with a meal that is a little traditional and a little unique. Garam Masala provides sweet and warm spices, which is complemented by the Mulling Spices in the Spiced Apple Bake Spice ‘n Easy. Add a rich coffee-cocoa jolt to pecan pie, and stay refreshed with a beautiful (and alcohol-free) spice, herb, and lemon soda.
Dinner for Two
- Appetizer: Seven Onion Dip Spice ‘n Easy with kettle chips
- Entrée: Easiest Ever Slow Cooker “Roast” Chicken
- Sides: Sweet Roasted Root Vegetables and Triple Rice Salad with Herbs, Fruits, and Nuts
- Dessert: Chocolate Orange Mug Cake Spice ‘n Easy
- Drink: Peach Sangria
Even if you aren’t feeding a crowd, you can still have awesome food! Enjoy an easy “roast” chicken seasoned with your favorite spice blend—we recommend Cantanzaro Herbs—and a cold rice salad, perfect for a special occasion. Relax for dessert with the super easy microwave Chocolate Orange Mug Cake (that conveniently serves two!) and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.