Cheesy Turkey Gravy Recipe
About 1 1/2 cups
Cook: 15 min
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Nantucket Herb & Citrus Poultry Rub
- 1/2 tsp. Whiskey Barrel Smoked Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1/2 lb. cooked shredded turkey or chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen mixed veggies (carrots, peas, green beans, etc.)
Add all Savory items to cart
For gravy: Heat olive oil in a wide saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until translucent, about 5 min. Add butter. Once butter melts, stir in cream and cream cheese until smooth. Add Nantucket seasoning, pepper, and salt. Stir until everything is combined and the cream cheese has melted, but be careful not to let it boil. Serve immediately.
For add-ins: Once gravy is melted and warm, add the optional add-ins and continue cooking until everything is warmed through.
Spoon the gravy over turkey, chicken, or mashed potatoes. Add the optional add-ins of shredded turkey or chicken and veggies and serve over biscuits or baked potatoes as a main dish meal.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen