Cheesy Turkey Gravy Recipe
About 1 1/2 cups
Cook: 15 min
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Nantucket Herb & Citrus Rub
- 1/2 tsp. Whiskey Barrel Smoked Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1/2 lb. cooked shredded turkey or chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen mixed veggies (carrots, peas, green beans, etc.)
Add all Savory items to cart
For gravy: Heat olive oil in a wide saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until translucent, about 5 min. Add butter. Once butter melts, stir in cream and cream cheese until smooth. Add Nantucket Herb & Citrus Rub, pepper, and salt. Stir until everything is combined and the cream cheese has melted, but be careful not to let it boil. Serve immediately.
For add-ins: Once gravy is melted and warm, add the optional add-ins and continue cooking until everything is warmed through.
Spoon the gravy over turkey, chicken, or mashed potatoes. Add the optional add-ins of shredded turkey or chicken and veggies and serve over biscuits or baked potatoes as a main dish meal.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen