Reindeer Chow Party Mix Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. Baker's Brew Coffee Spice
- 1 tsp. Fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 12.8 oz. box Chex® rice cereal
- 1 cup peppermint candy pieces
- 1 cup mint chocolate candy pieces*
- 1 Tbsp. Peppermint Vanilla Bean Sugar
Add all Savory items to cart
*Andes®, Hersheys® and M&Ms® all have mint chocolate baking products.
Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir in Baker’s Brew and sea salt. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and gently stir until cereal is mostly covered. Spread onto large baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with peppermint pieces, mint chocolate pieces and sugar. Refrigerate until chocolate becomes hard, about an hour. Break into pieces and serve. Store in a sealed container in a cool place.
Try mixing in small pretzel bits to bump up the sweet and salty flavor, or top with red crystalline sprinkles when you add the sugar for a fun holiday look.THANKS TO