Spicy Ranch Crackers Recipe
Active Prep: 5 min
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 package Red Bell Ranch Spice 'n Easy
- 2 tsp. Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle
- 1 to 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Add all Savory items to cart
Try this recipe with our Horseradish Dill Dip & Spread Spice 'n Easy or substitute your favorite snack crackers for the saltines to customize this snack.
Place crackers in a gallon size zip lock bag. In a small bowl, combine oil, Spice 'n Easy mix, Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle, and Crushed Red Pepper. Stir to combine, then pour over crackers. Seal bag and gently shake to coat crackers. Let sit for 30 min., shaking every 5 min. or so to distribute seasoned oil. Pour into a bowl or onto a plate to serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.