Recipe: Super Quick Bloody Mary Mix
A brunchtime favorite in a flash! Use Cuban Island Spice and tequila for the ultimate "Bloody Maria."
- 1/4 cup Tomato Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cambridge Celery Seasoning, plus more to rim glasses
- 2 tsp. Horseradish Powder
- 1 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
- 1 tsp. your choice of seasoning (optional):
- 1 tsp. Cuban Island Spice
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice, plus more to rim glasses
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes aromatic bitters
- Hot sauce, to taste
In a small pitcher, combine Tomato Powder, celery seasoning, Horseradish Powder, pepper, and optional seasoning (if using). Slowly pour in water while stirring to prevent clumps from forming. Add lime juice, Worcestershire Sauce, bitters, and hot sauce. Moisten the rims of 4 glasses with lime juice and dip in celery seasoning to rim. Fill glasses with ice and carefully pour bloody mary mix in.
To spike, add 2 to 3 Tbsp. vodka or tequila into each glass and top with Bloody Mary Mix. For an added touch, chill your glasses before serving for at least 1 hour. Garnish with spears of olives, cheese cubes, cooked sausage or shrimp, pickled hot peppers, lime wedges, cornichon pickles, and/or celery.